Along with the new year, January brings a new season of NYCoRE’s Inquiry to Action Groups (ItAGs). Join NYCoRE for a session of ItAG Speed Dating. Come learn about the following dynamic and timely study groups.
1. No Human Being is Illegal: Transforming New York City Schools into Supportive Spaces for Undocumented Youth
2. What does Mayoral Control got to do with it?
3. The Criminalization of Our Youth: What is it? Why is it happening? How can radical educators challenge it?
4. Listening to Marginal Voices: Exploring Queer Latino Identity
5. Stand Up, Fight Back! Teaching Young Children to Take a Stand
NYU Pless Hall 3rd Floor Lounge
82 Washington Square East
New York, NY
Time: 6:00 to 8:00 PM
There will also be a NYCoRE 101 Session at 5:30 for folks who are new to NYCoRE and who would like to hear more about the organization and ways to plug into it. If you are interested, please RSVP here.
Some food will be provided
Please Bring ID
Please RSVP to give us a head count for food, and to notify security.
For questions, or if you would like to facilitate a breakout group, please e-mail Rosie at Rosie@nycore.org
NYCoRE Member Committee