Thank you for visiting our website.
Core and Active members are currently meeting to determine what the scope of this year will look like, so member meetings have been put on hold. If you are looking for ways to get involved, we will be hosting a few workshop/events this fall, and in the spring we will have our annual Inquiry to Action Groups, NYCoRE Conference, and an end of the year school party.
Thanks for checking us out.
Feel free to keep checking our website for more information, and/or subscribe to our listserve.
The CORE of NYCoRE
Hello NYCoRE community!
Happy New Year! We are excited to announce the 2018 Inquiry-to-Action Groups (ItAGs)!
Registration is open and continues until January 24th. Our ItAG Kickoff is on Friday, January 26th.
Visit 2018 ItAG Eventbrite Registration to register today!
Check out the lineup below and please see the attached flyer for more detailed information about dates, times, facilitators, locations, and registration. Discounts are available for group registrations, so tell your friends and colleagues!
This year’s ItAGs:
1. Critical Ethnic Studies: Disrupting the Histories of Colonialism in STEM
2. MADLib: Musicians Actively Designing Liberation
3. Care-giving, Risk-taking, & Role-making: Learning from and Connecting with Mama-Activists and their Children
4. Youth Spectatorship in Media and Film
5. Liberation not Deportation!: Youth and Educators Collaborating for Undocumented Resistance in Schools
Don’t forget to visit our Registration page to REGISTER TODAY!
Please spread the word! If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Questions related to registration scholarships should also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Natalia, Rita, and Jonathan